- a making over; change; renovation
- a transformation in a person's appearance made by altering clothing, makeup, hairstyle, etc., esp. as a service performed by a consultant
An overall treatment to improve something or make something more attractive or appealing.
- Over the years, NBC reality TV shows have struggled in the ratings race because the network is overpowered by Fox, ABC and CBS, which have all created award-winning programs such as American Idol, The Amazing Race and Extreme Makeover.
- One is for individuals who want to get on the fast track and are clever enough to realize that the way they look impacts their credibility, confidence, etc. For these individuals I do an all day Total Image Makeover workshop.
- Beginner users can take advantage of its one-click photo enhancement features, and advanced users have professional tools for adding borders, blending photos, adding filters, removing objects, and using photo makeover tools.
- Makeover programs shows have people believing that this - the makeover and after effects - can happen to them too when in reality only a miniscule fraction of the country's population will actually qualify and participate.
- Entertainment: There are many games that are based off of television and movies which can include old favorites getting a makeover like Simpson's Clue to new shows like Deal or No Deal, Moment of Truth or Pirate's Dice.