- A person from the independent grand duchy of Luxembourg or of Luxembourgish descent.
- (history) An inhabitant of the former duchy (originally countship) of Luxemburg (originally Letzeburg)
- An inhabitant of the Belgian province Luxemburg (Luxembourg), which was cut from the above at the grandducal separation from the house of Orange's Dutch crown
- An inhabitant of the city of Luxemburg, which is/was the capital of all the above terriories
Variant of Luxembourg
- grand duchy in W Europe, bounded by Belgium, Germany, & France: 999 sq mi (2,587 sq km); pop. 401,000
- its capital, in the S part: pop. 76,000
- province of S Belgium: 1,715 sq mi (4,442 sq km); pop. 240,000also Luxemburg