- The definition of liker is someone who enjoys or is pleased by something.
An example of liker is a person who enjoys or likes candy.
Variant of like
- having almost or exactly the same qualities, characteristics, etc.; similar; equal: a cup of sugar and a like amount of flour
- Rare alike
- Dialectal likely
Origin: Middle English lik, aphetic for ilik ; from Old English gelic, similar, equal, literally , of the same form or shape, akin to German gleich ; from Proto-Germanic an unverified form galīka- ; from an unverified form ga-, prefix of uncertain meaning plush an unverified form līka, body, (ON līk, Gothic leik, Old English lic): for Indo-European base see lich
- similar to; somewhat resembling: she is like a bird
- in a manner characteristic of; similarly to: she sings like a bird
- in accord with the nature of; characteristic of: it's not like her to sleep late
- in the mood for; desirous of: to feel like sleeping
- indicative or prophetic of: that sounds like fun; it looks like a clear day tomorrow
- as for example: great dramatists like Sophocles and Shakespeare
- in the way that; as: it was just like you said
- as if: it looks like he is late