A life-giving moment.
- The definition of life-giving is having the power of providing sustenance, spirit or life.
The enegy that a mother expends when she is giving birth to a baby is example of something life-giving.
- that gives or can give life
- strengthening; refreshing; inspiring
(comparative more lifegiving, superlative most lifegiving)
(comparative more life-giving, superlative most life-giving)
- Necessary for life.
- We would have died without the unexpected rain that brought life-giving water.
- Creating or engendering life; being a source of life.