An example of something inbounds is a basketball after it is put back in play on the court.
- Involving putting the ball into play by passing it from out of bounds to a teammate in the playing area.
- Being or occurring within the designated boundaries of a playing area.
- (sports) Within bounds
- He was still inbounds when he was fouled.
- (sports) Into the inbounds area
- She passed the ball inbounds.
- plural form of inbound
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of inbound
From in bounds