A baby's handprint in clay.
The definition of a handprint is a mark left by the hand, or is an imprint of the hand.
When a child sticks his entire hand in fingerpaint and then puts his hand down on paper, transferring the reflection of his hand to the paper, this is an example of a handprint.
An outline or indentation left by a hand.
- A mark or trace left by a hand, including more than fingerprints.
- The floor was covered with handprints, footprints, and pawprints.
- Have a message written on the back of your head, leave a handprint, or get creative and get eyes in the back of your head via a whole funny face.
- On each Mudd bag, you'll find their signature handprint logo along with the casual college-school-sweatshirt-style print "Mudd."
- It should be big enough for the child to make a full handprint, but not so big that there's a lot of excess dough.
- Get a handprint kit and have your child make handprint pages at the beginning of the school year and at the end.
- It involves making a simple dough that you then press your hand into and bake to preserve the handprint.