(plural green slips)
- 1840, South Australian Colonization Commission, British House of Commons, Fourth Annual Report of the Colonization Commissioners for South Australia, page 21,
- Police Preventive Stations at
- 11. The Reed-beds, Green-slip, near to section 448, district A.
- 1878, John Wrathall Bull, Early Experiences of Colonial Life in South Australia, page 200,
- After the best sections had been chosen, the rejected ones had to be cut up into 80-acre sections, and green slips as they were called ; and then the 80-acre land orders might be exercised.
- (Australia, New South Wales) A certificate of third party personal liability insurance, required in order to register a motor vehicle.