transitive verbfragged fragged, frag·ging, frags
- (video games, slang) A successful kill in a deathmatch game.
- I'd been fighting him for ages, and then you stole my frag!
- (slang) A fragmentation grenade
(third-person singular simple present frags, present participle fragging, simple past and past participle fragged)
- (US, military, slang) To deliberately kill (one's superior officer) with a fragmentation grenade.
- (military and video games, slang) To hit with the explosion of a fragmentation grenade.
- I fragged him once and then meleed him for the kill.
- (video games) To kill.
- I fragged him but he fell off the ledge afterwards.
Shortened from fragmentation grenade.
frag - Computer Definition
In gaming, to kill one's opponent. The term came from the Vietnam War, meaning to assassinate one of your own and make it look like it was done by the enemy. Obviously, the target was an unpopular member of the team.