- a person or thing that fixes
- ☆ Informal a person who pays bribes or uses personal influence to manipulate results, as in keeping others from being punished for illegal acts
- ☆ Slang a person who sells narcotics illegally to addicts
See fixer in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One that fixes: a fixer of radios.
- Informal A person who uses influence or makes arrangements for another, especially by improper or unlawful means.
- A chemical preservative used to fix a photographic image.
Learn more about fixer