- An example of a filmer is a camera person on the set of a movie.
- An example of a filmer is someone who copies pictures and printed materials to microfilm.
The definition of a filmer is a person that makes films.
Variant of film
- a fine, thin skin, surface, layer, or coating
- a sheet or roll of a flexible cellulose material coated with an emulsion sensitive to light and used to capture an image for a photograph or film ()
- a thin veil, haze, or blur
- an opacity of the cornea
- a sequence of photographs or drawings projected on a screen in such rapid succession that they create the optical illusion (because of the persistence of vision) of moving persons and objects
- a play, story, etc. photographed as such a sequence
- the business of making films
- a fine filament
- a gauzy web of filaments
Origin of filmMiddle English ; from Old English filmen, membrane, foreskin: for Indo-European base see fell
- to cover with or as with a film
- to take a photograph or film () of
- to make a film () of (a novel, play, etc.)
- to become covered with a film
- to make a film ( & )
- to be filmed or suitable for filming: this novel won't film well