Federalism is a strong main government.
- An example of federalism is when there is one strong main government for the entire United States that has a lot of power and the individual states don't have much power.
- An example of Federalism is the political party that believed in a central controlling government, and advocacy of a centralized system of government.
- the federal principle of government or organization
- support of this principle
- ⌂ the principles of the Federalist Party
- a. A system of government in which power is divided between a central authority and constituent political units.b. Advocacy of such a system of government.
- Federalism The doctrine of the Federalist Party.
From French fédéralisme
federalism - Legal Definition