- any of the hairs on the edge of the eyelid
- a fringe of these hairs
- Any of the short hairs fringing the edge of the eyelid.
- A row of the hairs fringing the eyelid.
- Blend them in with your own lashes by using an eyelash curler and a mascara that usually gives you a natural effect (there's no need for adding volume or length with mascara when wearing false lashes, and doing so could result in clumps).
- Eyelash enhancements are also available; this involves a micropigmentation technique that goes through the lash line to intensify and darken the lash bases creating the illusion of thicker eyelashes.
- You can also skip the line and simply line the eyes with the eye shadow for an even softer look Last, curl your lashes with an eyelash curler and top off with a coat or two of black mascara.
- A perfect example is the eyelash kit that provides the customer with a curler, eyeliner and mascara in a small travel case enabling them to easily update their eye makeup throughout the day.
- AminoGenesis products include basic facial care such as cleansers and moisturizers, in addition to targeted lip, hair and eyelash products and anti-aging facial and body care products.