- a tendency to call attention to oneself or show off one's talents, skill, etc.
- a tendency to expose parts of the body that are conventionally concealed, esp. in seeking sexual stimulation or gratification
- an instance of such exposure
- Psychiatry The deriving of sexual gratification from fantasies or acts that involve exposing one's genitals to a nonconsenting stranger.
- The act or practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention.
(countable and uncountable, plural exhibitionisms)