Origin of dumpsterfrom Dumpster, a former trademark
a large metal trash bin, often of a kind that is emptied, or transported to a dump, by a specially equipped truck
A container for receiving, transporting, and dumping waste materials.
Origin of dumpsterOriginally a trademark
Genericized brand name, a portmanteau of dump and the surname Dempster.
- Ripping a credit card offer in three or four pieces is NOT enough -- you need to create confetti, preferably marinated in coffee grinds and bacon grease, to repel a determined dumpster diver.
- Methods of Theft: Dumpster diving, phishing, skimming, and changing your address are a few of the types of identity theft methods.
- Dispose of all your food waste in a bear-proof trashcan or dumpster, well away from your camp.
- The child will build the playset with a functioning crane claw, dumpster and conveyer belt.
- Dumpster diving is when a thief steals information from your trash or recycling.