Medicine being poured into a measuring cup to ensure the right dosage.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- a dosing or being dosed
- the system to be followed in taking doses, as of medicine: the prescribed dosage is teaspoon every hour
- the amount used in a dose
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a. Administration of a therapeutic agent in prescribed amounts.b. Determination of the amount to be so administered.c. The amount so administered.
- Addition of an ingredient to a substance in a specific amount, especially to wine.
dosage - Medical Definition
- Administration of a therapeutic agent in prescribed amounts.
- Determination of the amount to be so administered.
- The amount so administered.