- Discoloration is defined as something that has turned a different color.
An example of a discoloration is yellow spots on white fabric.
discoloration definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a discoloring or being discolored
- a discolored spot or mark
discoloration definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- a. The act of discoloring.b. The condition of being discolored.
- A discolored spot, smudge, or area; a stain.