discoloration[dis kul′ə rā′s̸hən, dis′kul ər ā′-]
- Discoloration is defined as something that has turned a different color.
An example of a discoloration is yellow spots on white fabric.
A piece of fabric showing discoloration.
- a discoloring or being discolored
- a discolored spot or mark
- a. The act of discoloring.b. The condition of being discolored.
- A discolored spot, smudge, or area; a stain.
- The act of discoloring, or the state of being discolored; alteration of hue or appearance.
- A discolored spot; a stain.