dichromatism[dī krō′mə tiz′əm]
- the quality or condition of being dichromatic
- color blindness in which a person can see only two of the three primary colors (red, green, and blue)
- The quality or condition of having or exhibiting two colors.
- A form of colorblindness in which only two of the three fundamental colors can be distinguished due to a lack of one of the cone pigments.
- The condition of being dichromatic
- (pathology) A form of colourblindness in which only two of the three primary colours can be distinguished