A pair of Dalmatian dogs resting.
of Dalmatia or its people
- a person born or living in Dalmatia, esp. a Slavic-speaking one
- a Romance language formerly spoken in Dalmatia
- any of a breed of large, short-haired dog with black or liver-colored spots on a white coat
- a. A native or inhabitant of Dalmatia.b. A person of Dalmatian ancestry.
- also dalmatian A dog of a breed that was introduced into England from Dalmatia in the eighteenth century, having a short, smooth white coat covered with black or dark brown spots. Also called carriage dog, coach dog.
Of or relating to Dalmatia or its inhabitants or culture.
- Alternative spelling of Dalmatian.