- any of the wrinkles that often develop at the outer corners of the eyes of adults: usually used in pl.
- a three-pointed, stitched design put on a garment
- Aeron. a way of rigging one rope to several ropes in order to distribute pull in handling balloons and airships
Origin of crow's-footso called from seeming resemblance to the imprint of a crow's foot
- often crows-feet A wrinkle at the outer corner of the eye: got a face-lift to get rid of crow's-feet.
- A three-pointed embroidery stitch, especially one in the form of a filled triangle used as finishing, as at the end of a seam.
- Alternative spelling of crow's foot.