The definition of crept is someone or something that moved closely and slowly along the ground.
An example of crept is a person who crawled very quietly and slowly from one room to another.
Past tense and past participle of creep
- simple past tense and past participle of creep
- A cold chill crept up her spine, raising the hair on the back of her neck.
- The dark mist slid to the floor and crept towards them.
- They cautiously crept forward.
- Blackness crept into her vision.
- They cautiously crept around the dune.