- a hollow pastry filled with custard or whipped cream
- Informal something, esp. something for sale, that is old or secondhand but in excellent condition: said as of an automobile or housealso cream′puff·
- Slang a weak or ineffective person; a sissy
cream puffcream puff
- A shell of light pastry filled with whipped cream, custard, or ice cream.
- Slang A weakling.
- Slang An old, especially secondhand car in very good condition.
(plural cream puffs)
- A light, hollow pastry typically filled with cream or custard.
- (informal) A weak or ineffectual person.
- (informal) An old motor vehicle in especially good condition.