- of Corinth or its people or culture
- dissolute and loving luxury, as the people of Corinth were said to be
- in the style of the art of Corinth; gracefully elaborate
- designating or of a classical (Greek or Roman) order of architecture, distinguished by a slender, fluted column and a bell-shaped capital decorated with a design of acanthus leaves
- a person born or living in Corinth
- a lover of elegantly luxurious living; sybarite
- a wealthy man about town
- Of or relating to ancient Corinth or its people or culture.
- Architecture Of or relating to the Corinthian order.
- Elegantly or elaborately ornate.
- Given to licentious and profligate luxury.
- A native or inhabitant of Corinth.
- A luxury-loving person; a bon vivant.
- A wealthy amateur sportsman, especially an amateur yachtsman.
- Corinthians used with a sing. verb Bible
(comparative more Corinthian, superlative most Corinthian)
- An inhabitant or a resident of Corinth, and its suburbs.
- An inhabitant, a resident of; a thing that originates from Corinthia
- An accomplished amateur athlete.
- A sailboat owner who helms his or her own boat in competitive racing.
- A worldly, fashionable person, accepted in society though possibly dissolute.
- (manège) Horse show-class in which contestants are members of a formal hunt and wear the livery thereof, as opposed to appointment show-class.
- A small tubular wafer used in desserts.
From Latin Corinthius + -an