- The definition of coiffed means hair that is styled or arranged.
When your hair is styled in an elaborate and fancy style, this is an example of a time when you are coiffed.
Variant of coif
- a cap that fits the head closely
- a white cap formerly worn by English lawyers, esp. by serjeants-at-law
- the rank of serjeant-at-law
- a thick skullcap formerly worn under a hood of mail
Origin of coifback-form. < coiffure a style of arranging the hair
Origin of coifMiddle English and amp; Old French coife ; from Late Latin cofea, a cap, hood ; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps