- (computing) Clear screen command in MS-DOS
- (computing) Common Language Specification for .NET
- (law) Abbreviation of clauses.
This is the customary abbreviation of this term as used in legal citation. See, e.g., The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Nineteenth Edition (2010), "Subdivisions", Table T16, p. 472-73.
cls - Computer Definition
(1) (CLS) (Common Language Specification) The structure and syntax of .NET and CLI programming languages. See .NET Framework.
(2) (CLear Screen) A DOS/Windows internal command that clears the screen. Cls takes no parameters. To clear the screen, enter: cls