Origin of CiaSpanish Compañía Company
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Cleveland Institute of Art
- Culinary Institute of America
- Circuit Interactive Analyzer
- Concept Illustration and Animation
- (obsolete) plural form of æcium
cia - Computer Definition
(1) (Confidentiality-Integrity-Availability) A widely used formulation of the INFOSEC mission of the U.S. military. Also known as the "Classic Triad," the three concepts fail to include important problems intuitively seen as breaches of security, forgeries or counterfeits, mislabeling of data and problems of data usability. See Parkerian Hexad.
(2) (CiA) See CAN bus.