- a person who chops
- a tool or machine for chopping, as an ax or cleaver
- Slang a set of teeth, esp. false teeth
- ☆ Informal a helicopter
- Informal a motorcycle
- Electronics a device for interrupting a current, light beam, etc. at regular intervals to make amplification easier, create a pulsating effect, etc.
- One that chops: a vegetable chopper.
- Archaeology A crudely flaked core tool, especially one of the early Paleolithic Period.
- A device that interrupts an electric current or a beam of radiation.
- Informal A helicopter.
- choppers Slang Teeth, especially a set of false teeth.
- Informal A motorcycle, especially one that is customized.
- Baseball A ground ball that is hit with a chopping swing, especially one that bounces high off the infield.
intr. & tr.v.chop·pered, chop·per·ing, chop·pers
Informal To travel by helicopter or transport (someone or something) by helicopter.
- A tool for chopping wood; an axe/ax.
- A knife for chopping food.
- (informal) A helicopter.
- (slang) The penis.
- (informal) A type of road motorcycle, especially as used by biker / bikie gangs.
- (slang) An AK-47 or similar assault rifle.
- (electronics) Any of various electronic switches used to interrupt one signal under the control of another.
(third-person singular simple present choppers, present participle choppering, simple past and past participle choppered)