Origin of chocolatierFrench from chocolat, chocolate
- One who makes or sells chocolate.
- A place where chocolate is made or sold.
Origin of chocolatierFrench from chocolat chocolate from Spanish chocolate ; see chocolate .
- A producer of chocolate.
- The chocolatier's gorgeous creations wooed the surrounding neighbourhood.
- If the favors are ordered directly from a chocolatier, they typically offer favor boxes in popular wedding colors and metallic hues as well as coordinating ribbons, rosettes, and other decorative accents.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates: Gift recipients will be thrilled to receive a gift basket filled with fresh, all-natural chocolates from this Vermont chocolatier.
- Phillips Chocolates: Known as the oldest chocolatier in Boston, Phillips Chocolate ships its wonderful gift baskets throughout the United States.