- a person or thing that casts
- a small bottle or other container for serving vinegar, mustard, salt, etc. at the table
- ☆ a stand for holding several such containers
- a small wheel or freely rolling ball set in a swiveled frame and attached to each leg, bottom corner, etc. of a piece of furniture or other heavy object so that it can be moved easily
See caster in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One that casts: a caster of nets.
- also cas·tor A small wheel on a swivel, attached under a piece of furniture or other heavy object to make it easier to move.
- also castor
a. A small bottle, pot, or shaker for holding a condiment.
b. A stand for a set of condiment containers.
Learn more about caster