can openercan opener
- Any of various devices used to open sealed metal cans, as of food.
- A jump into the water in which one holds one knee close to the chest while extending the other leg and leaning back slightly in order to cause a large splash on entry.
(plural can openers)
- A device used to open tin cans, usually by slicing the lid off.
- (roller derby) A shoulder hit to the chest, usually accomplished while moving from a crouched to a standing position.
- Alternative form of can opener.