- a place where whole blood or blood plasma is drawn, typed, processed, and stored under refrigeration for future use
- any reserve of blood for use in transfusion
- A place where whole blood or plasma is typed, processed, and stored for future use in transfusion.
- Blood or plasma stored in such a place.
(plural blood banks)
- (medicine) a place where human blood or blood plasma is typed and stored for use in transfusions
- (medicine) the range of such blood products stored
How would you define blood bank? Add your definition here.
comments powered by