- a tiny black patch applied to the face or back to emphasize the beauty or whiteness of the skin: a former fashion among women
- beauty mark
- any place noted for its beauty
See beauty spot in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A mole or birthmark. Also called beauty mark.
- A small black mark penciled or glued on a woman's face or shoulders to accentuate the fairness of her skin or to conceal a blemish. Also called beauty mark, patch1.
- A location noted for its beauty.
Learn more about beauty spot