beauty spotbeauty spot
- a tiny black patch applied to the face or back to emphasize the beauty or whiteness of the skin: a former fashion among women
- beauty mark
- any place noted for its beauty
- A mole or birthmark. Also called beauty mark.
- A small black mark penciled or glued on a woman's face or shoulders for ornamentation or to conceal a blemish. Also called beauty mark, patch.
- A location noted for its beauty.
(plural beauty spots)
- A birthmark, especially on a woman.
- A place noted for its natural beauty.
- (historical) A patch or spot placed on the face in order to heighten beauty by contrast.