- The definition of ballistic is something that has to do with ammunition, bombs, shells or other projectiles.
An example of something that can be described as ballistic is a training in usage of ammunition.
- To go ballistic is to get angry and lose your temper.
An example of someone going ballistic is a parent whose child repeatedly defied her rules.
- of or connected with ballistics
- of the motion and force of projectiles
Origin of ballisticfrom ballista
- a. Of or relating to the study of the dynamics of projectiles.b. Of or relating to the study of the internal action of firearms.
- Of or relating to projectiles, their motion, or their effects.
Origin of ballisticFrom ballista
(comparative more ballistic, superlative most ballistic)