atomicity[at′ə mis′ə tē]
atomicity definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the condition of being made up of atoms
- the number of atoms in a molecule
- the number of replaceable atoms or groups of atoms in the molecule of a compound
atomicity definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The state of being composed of atoms.
- Chemistry a. The number of atoms in a molecule.b. Valence.