- a person born or living in Andalusia
- the variety of Spanish spoken in Andalusia
of Andalusia or its people, language, or culture
Of or relating to Andalusia.
- A native or inhabitant of Andalusia.
- A horse of a breed developed in Andalusia, usually having a white or gray coat and often used for dressage.
- From, or pertaining to, Andalusia
- Someone from Andalusia.
- Among the "Moors" the descendants of the Andalusian refugees form an exclusive and aristocratic class.
- Traces of Christianity remained among the Kabyles till after the conquest of Granada (1492),(1492), when the influx of Andalusian Moors from Spain completed the conversion of those tribes.
- The present town of Tetuan dates from 1492, when the Andalusian Moors first reared the walls and then filled the enclosure with houses.
- Their four Andalusian kingdoms, Seville, Jaen, Cordova and Granada,.
- While the mountainous parts of Morocco continued to be occupied by pure Berber people, the Shluh or Shilluh, the Andalusian Moors flocked to 5 Proc. Zool.