- made up entirely of outstanding or star performers
- of or characteristic of all-stars or an all-star event
- All star is defined as a team made up only of top performers who are the most skilled and accomplished.
An example of all star is a team that is made up only of the best athletes from other teams in the league.
- The definition of all star refers to someone who is highly skilled at a given activity, so much so he is often considered among the best.
An example of an all star is an athlete who wins an olympic gold medal.
a member of an all-star team or group
Made up wholly of star performers: an all-star cast.
One chosen for a team of star players.
- (sports) Being on a team of star players.
- She is an all-star on an otherwise mediocre team.
- Along with an all-star cast that consisted of Diane Keaton, Claire Danes, Dermot Mulrooney and Luke Wilson, Sarah Jessica Parker played the role of uptight business woman Meredith Morton in the film The Family Stone.
- At the music resort, the swimming pools are shaped like a guitar and a grand piano while Sorcerer Mickey presides over one All-Star Movies pool and while the Mighty Ducks’ hockey rink plays host to another.
- If you just like the idea of a sports theme, you can actually find crib sets that don't focus specifically on one particular sport, instead depicting images of many different sports, or even an all-star theme.
- Alexander (2004) - Jonathan Rhys-Meyers played the role of Cassandar in this Oliver Stone directed film that included an all-star cast of, among others, Anthony Hopkins, Angelina Jolie and Val Kilmer.
- Priced significantly below the moderate and luxury resorts available at that time on Disney property, the All-Star resorts offered Disney World vacation opportunities for the budget conscious.