- All star is defined as a team made up only of top performers who are the most skilled and accomplished.
An example of all star is a team that is made up only of the best athletes from other teams in the league.
- The definition of all star refers to someone who is highly skilled at a given activity, so much so he is often considered among the best.
An example of an all star is an athlete who wins an olympic gold medal.
- made up entirely of outstanding or star performers
- of or characteristic of all-stars or an all-star event
- (sports) Being on a team of star players.
- She is an all-star on an otherwise mediocre team.