Origin of Casperfrom earlier Fort Caspar, after Lt. Caspar W. Collins (1844-65), who was killed there
A city of east-central Wyoming on the North Platte River northwest of Cheyenne. It was founded in 1888 with the coming of the railroad and grew rapidly after the discovery of oil nearby.x
- Six-month old Dandy nickered to his mother, but Casper was busy talking to Princess and Dawn.
- They left Casper in the corral.
- I know for a fact my wife turned as white as Casper and Quinn looked no better.
- On her last visit before Alex arrived, Casper still hadn't eaten her grain and she was pacing around in her stall.
- She watched as he examined Casper and answered his questions.