- (metrology) Symbol for the yottasiemens, an SI unit of electrical conductance equal to 1024 siemens.
- (mythology) A mythical sunken city in Brittany.
Variant of y
nounpl. Y's, y's
- the twenty-fifth letter of the English alphabet: from the Greek upsilon
- any of the speech sounds that this letter represents, as, in English, the semivowel (y) at the beginning of a syllable, as in yes or beyond, or the vowel (i) of myth, (ē) of holy, or (ī) of my
- a type or impression for y or Y
- the twenty-fifth in a sequence or group
- an object shaped like
- of y or Y
- twenty-fifth in a sequence or group
- shaped like