- ☆ a book based on a textbook or course of study, which contains exercises and questions for use by students
- a book of operating instructions
- a book in which one keeps a record of work planned or done
See workbook in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A booklet containing problems and exercises that a student may work directly on the pages.
- A manual containing operating instructions, as for an appliance or machine.
- A book in which a record is kept of work proposed or accomplished.
Learn more about workbook