- of, in, like, to, or toward the upper part of a city or town, usually the part away from the main business district
- of, in, to, or toward the central part or business district of a town: a rural and small-town usage
- of or characteristic of the more affluent section of a city, or in the manner of its residents
- the uptown, usually residential, section of a city or town
- the central part or business district of a town: a rural and small-town usage
The upper part of a town or city.
To, toward, or in the upper part of a town or city.
Of, relating to, or located uptown.
(comparative more uptown, superlative most uptown)
- (US) To or in the upper part of a town.
- Let's go uptown.