- A piece of chicken waiting to be pounded out for cooking is an example of something unbeaten.
- A boxer with no losses is an example of someone unbeaten.
- An example of something unbeaten is a path that no one has traveled upon.
The definition of unbeaten is something that hasn't been hit, defeated or walked upon.
- not struck, pounded, etc.
- untrodden or untraveled
- undefeated or unsurpassed
- Not defeated: an unbeaten football team.
- Not walked on or traveled over: an unbeaten path.
- Not beaten or pounded, as in cooking: unbeaten eggs.