- The definition of unbeaten is something that hasn't been hit, defeated or walked upon.
- A piece of chicken waiting to be pounded out for cooking is an example of something unbeaten.
- A boxer with no losses is an example of someone unbeaten.
- An example of something unbeaten is a path that no one has traveled upon.
unbeaten definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- not struck, pounded, etc.
- untrodden or untraveled
- undefeated or unsurpassed
unbeaten definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Not defeated: an unbeaten football team.
- Not traversed before; untrodden: an unbeaten path through jungle growth.
- Not beaten or pounded, as in cooking: unbeaten eggs.