Origin of ulsterafter Ulster, where the fabric was origin, originally made
- former province of Ireland, divided in 1920, with six of its counties forming Northern Ireland & the other three forming a province of the Republic of Ireland
- province of the Republic of Ireland, in the N part: 3,093 sq mi (8,011 sq km)
- loosely Northern Ireland
Origin of ulsterAfter Ulster
- A long, loose overcoat of rough material.
Named from the Irish province of Ulster.
- (geographical) The northern province of Ireland, comprising of six Northern Irish counties and three counties in the Republic of Ireland.
- (politics) Alternate name used for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland.
- Relating to, or originating from Ulster.
- an Ulster Fry