- of the Trinity or the doctrine of the Trinity
- believing in the doctrine of the Trinity
- [t-] forming a trinity; threefold
Origin of TrinitarianModern Latin trinitarius from Ecclesiastical Late Latin trinitas
a believer in the doctrine of the Trinity
- a. Of or relating to the Christian Trinity.b. Believing or professing belief in the Christian Trinity or the doctrine of the Trinity.
- trinitarian Having three members, parts, or facets.
- One who believes in the Christian doctrine of the Trinity.
- A member of a Roman Catholic religious order founded in 1198 and now devoted to teaching, nursing, and pastoral work.
- Alternative form of Trinitarian.