- simple past tense and past participle of traumatize
- The definition of traumatized is scared or wounded.
An example of a traumatized person is someone who has just witnessed a deadly car accident.
- Traumatized is defined as to have wounded or scared.
An example of to have traumatized is to have frightened someone terribly.
- She didn't feel quite as traumatized today.
- She was too traumatized and he too busy to deal with another source of drama.
- Just make sure he's not traumatized or something.
- The doctors think he somehow traumatized her... maybe with threats against her of her family.
- He was unfazed by the idea that traumatized her.