- pl. Swa′zis or Swa′zi a member of a farming people of Swaziland
- the Bantu language of this people
nounpl. Swazi or Swa·zis
- A member of a southeast African people of Swaziland and adjacent parts of South Africa.
- The Nguni language of this people, closely related to Xhosa and Zulu.
(plural Swazis or Swazi)
- a Bantu language primarily spoken in Swaziland
- A person of the Swazi tribe.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Swaziland, the Swati people or the Swati language.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the Swati tribe.