- the act of selling out something or someone
- an entertainment, lecture, etc. for which all the seats have been sold
- a person who sells out: see phrase sell out (sense ) under sell
- The act of selling out.
- An event for which all the tickets are sold.
- Slang One who has betrayed one's principles or an espoused cause.
- An action in which principles are compromised for financial gain.
- A person who compromises their principles for financial gain.
- The rock star used to be hardcore, but now he's just a sellout.
- An event for which all tickets have been purchased.
- The game was a sellout.