- a variety of Japanese pottery
- ⌂ a small, loose-skinned variety of orange, grown in Florida and Alabama
Origin of SatsumaJpn, after Satsuma, former province in southern Kyushu, where the pottery was first made
- A seedless mandarin orange originally cultivated in Japan.
- Satsuma A Japanese porcelain.
Origin of satsumaAfter Satsuma, a peninsula of southwest Kyushu, Japan.
- A seedless and easy-peeling cultivar of mandarin orange of Japanese origin; Citrus unshiu.
From Japanese place name in Kyushu, è–©æ‘©, Satsuma.