Sean prefers saggy jeans even though his girlfriend buys him tailored slacks.
- An example of saggy is a mattress that has indentations.
- An example of saggy is skin after a significant amount of weight has been lost.
The definition of saggy is something that is not firm or hangs down.
inclined to sag
(comparative saggier, superlative saggiest)
- Baggy or loose-fitting.
- That sinks or droops from wear or its own weight.
- Pants worn low and saggy became a nod to urban (and incarcerated) life, while sportswear enjoyed booming popularity, especially in the brands of Ralph Lauren, Nautica, and Calvin Klein.
- The latter feature a rise that is far too long for a short man, causing him to hike the pants up too high or sport the dreaded "saggy crotch" look.
- The pink Ralph Lauren dress was saggy and she looked like she was swimming in it.
- Use a non-frosted powder under the chin to de-emphasize a saggy neck.
- I'm 16 years old and I have very saggy eyelids.