- of the Sabbath and its observance
- of the beliefs and practices of the Sabbatarians
Origin of SabbatarianEcclesiastical Late Latin sabbatarius
- a person, esp. a Christian, who observes Saturday as the Sabbath
- a Christian who favors rigid observance of Sunday as the Sabbath
- One who observes Saturday as the Sabbath, as in Judaism.
- One who believes in strict observance of the Sabbath.
Relating to the Sabbath or to Sabbatarians.
Origin of SabbatarianFrom Late Latin sabbatārius from Latin sabbatum Sabbath ; see Sabbath .