- regressing or tending to regress
- of, like, or characteristic of regression
- designating a tax that becomes proportionately lower as the tax base increases
- Tending to return or revert to a previous state.
- Characterized by regression or a tendency to regress.
- Relating to or being a tax that amounts to a higher percentage of income as income decreases or that places a proportionately higher burden on lower-income taxpayers.
- Of or relating to geological regression.
(comparative more regressive, superlative most regressive)