An example of reenter is when you go into a room, then leave it and then go back again.
- to enter again (in various senses)
- to return or return to: a spacecraft designed to reenter the earth's atmosphere
verbre·en·tered, re·en·ter·ing, re·en·ters, also re-en·tered or re-en·ter·ing or re-en·ters
- To enter or come in to again.
- To record again on a list or ledger.
- To become again a participant, member, or part of: reenter civilian life after military service.
(third-person singular simple present reenters, present participle reentering, simple past and past participle reentered)